In a recent rant on this site I mentioned how the Catholic Church on Cooper Street had torn down an old house and replaced it with a parking lot,and had begun tearing down another house across from it, to do what I wasn’t sure. Well this week I found out what they plan to do.
As I drove past the construction going on I noticed a sign that read WE HAD A BETTER IDEA FOR THIS SPACE,and I began thinking of what great idea they had for a space within the city. Could it be a community garden for their members to look after? Perhaps a little parkette dedicated to the members of the Church that have gone on to meet their maker? An enclosed play area for the smaller members of the church would always be nice. Any of these would be a great idea, but in the end they came up with their own idea and to me it is an EPIC FAIL. You can see for yourself.

No comments:
Post a Comment